Accounting & Bookkeeping Experts
GST Registration & Return Filing
Appoint Accountant is Accounting and Bookkeeping Company, which is friendly, highly advanced, and organized.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a tax that has been imposed on all taxable supplies of goods and services in India since 1 July 2017, replacing multiple indirect taxes levied by the central government and state governments, including excise duty, octroi, luxury tax, and service tax. GST Registration Online regime aims to streamline the indirect tax system in India and improve its compliance.
GST registration Consultant is a strategic advisory services provider for Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India. We provide GST return filing consultants to our clients on their overall tax performance, creating more significant opportunities to measure and gain efficiency, and develop a more strategic approach to tax. and deliver prominent shareholder value.
GST Registration Certificate
The GST registration certificate is proof of being registered under the GST law in India. Any business in India whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit for GST registration is required to get registered under GST. This document can be used by officials from the GST department as proof that you are registered and can be audited.
Register your GST in a few clicks with BookmyCAonline
Since 2017, GST is applied in India but still, many businessmen are facing trouble in understanding this tax system and return filing.
When we talk about Goods and Services Tax, GST in short is a multi-tiered tax system that is comprehensive in nature and applies to the sale of goods and services. The main objective of this tax system is to limit the cascading effect of other indirect taxes that are applicable across India. This tax system has replaced so many tax systems like Value Added Tax, Service Tax, Purchase Tax, Excise Tax, etc.
For the online administration of GST, the Government of India has introduced an online GST portal called GSTN (Goods and Services Tax Network). It is a non-profit, non-governmental organization and is the database for the official GST portal.
To know more and get a GST registration consultant, contact us now.
Liabilities after online GST registration certificate in India
Manufacturer: The manufacturer will have to pay GST on the raw material purchased and the value added to make the product.
Service Provider: Here the service provider will have to pay GST on the amount that is paid for the product and the value added to it. However, the tax paid by the manufacturer may be deducted from the total GST payable.
Retailer: The retailer will have to pay GST on the product that was purchased from the distributor and also the margin that was added. However, the tax paid by the seller may be deducted from the total GST payable.
Consumer: GST must be paid on the product that has been purchased.
Who is Eligible for GST?
The following entities and individuals must apply for GST registration:
Required Documents for new GST registration
Proprietors or Individuals
- PAN card copy of the owner
- Aadhar card Copy of Business Owner
- owner’s photograph
- Address Proof
- Bank account details of business owners
Partnerships or LLPs
- Partnership deed
- PAN card of all partners
- photographs of All partners involved
- Address proof of All involved partners
- Aadhaar card of any Authorized signatory
- Signatory’s proof of appointment
- LLP proof of registration
- bank details
- Proof of the principal address of the business
Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- HUF’s PAN card
- Karta’s PAN card
- Owners’s photograph
- Bank details
- Business’ principal address proof
- Company PAN card
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs incorporation certificate
- Memorandum and article of association
- Signatory’s appointment proof
- All Directors and Signatory’s PAN card
- Signatory’s Aadhar card
- Proof of address of all directors
- Bank Details
- Business’ principal address proof
A Society or Club
- A copy of the club or society’s registration certificate
- A copy of the club or society’s PAN card
- Photographs of partners or promoters
- A copy of bank account statement / Crossed cheque / first page of passbook
- Proof of registered office address, including utility bills, documents of legal ownership/ Municipal khata copy for premises owned by the society or club. In the case of rented premises, A rent agreement as well as NOC from the premises owner
- Authorization letter signed by Authorized Signatory / Signatories